Meet the Brokers/Owners at Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate

Gattermeir Davidson offers the strongest team of Realtors in the Lake of the Ozarks region.  Our team of real estate professionals has your interests at heart and strives to establish long-term relationships with our clients.  Our Brokers will make sure you experience service that is second-to-none, whether you are purchasing a new home, second home, investment property, or selling home.  



Ryan Gattermeir
Office Phone: 573-365-1555
Cell Phone: 573-746-0133
Fax: 573-365-1766
ryan@gotlakerealestate.com 
www.RyanSells.com
It's a family tradition-- although I initially resisted it.  My Dad's been a Realtor here at the Lake for over three decades, so we all grew up with it.  He showed me the ropes a little bit, but like many kids starting out, I wanted to do my own thing.  I got my college degree in 1996 and moved to St Louis to start my own office equipment business.  Still, I kept my ties to the Lake, commuting back and forth.  I also kept my ties to real estate: I got my license in 1999 and practiced real estate in and around the St Louis area.  My wife Jen and I would work all week in St Louis, then we’d come to the Lake on weekends to relax.

Over the years, it got more and difficult to leave the Lake at the end of a weekend.  Then one Sunday as Jen and I were loading the car, it hit: we don’t want to leave, we want to stay--for good.  It was a big realization: the Lake was our home and there was no use fighting it.  Then another thing hit: I was finally ready to embrace Real Estate full time.  I'd been resisting it the past few years, juggling it with another profession, but as soon as our decision to come back to the Lake was made, the choice was clear.  This was in 2001, and we haven’t looked back since. 






Conda Davidson

Office Phone: 573-365-1555
Cell Phone: 573-216-0553
Fax: 573-365-1766
conda@gotlakerealestate.com
www.CondaSells.com
I am happily married to my husband, Cody and we have two wonderful daughters, Ciarra and Taylor.  My husband, Cody, owns his own construction company called Davidson Construction.  We are very active in Taylor's sporting events, which include track, basketball, softball, and cross country.  Ciarra attends Westminster College pursuing a major in Marketing.  Although our first love is the Lake of the Ozarks, we enjoy getting away to our  second home in Ixtapa, Mexico a few times in the winter.  

I enjoy bike riding, exercising, and boating. Throughout the community, we are active members at Mt. Carmel Church and many School of the Osage activities.  

I enjoy assisting buyers and sellers with their real estate needs at Lake of the Ozarks.  I would be happy to assist you with your transaction using my professional skills and knowledge of the lake area and market.




Ed Schmidt
Office - 573-365-1555
Cell Phone: 573-434-5292
Fax: 573-365-1766
ed@gotlakerealestate.com
www.EdSchmidtSells.com

One of Lake of the Ozarks' top REALTOR and business men, Ed Schmidt, moved to the Lake in June of 1996. His diverse background and numerous business and personal connections in the Lake area, make Ed one of the most sought after agents for local buyers and sellers. 

I understand the market from residential & condos to commercial & land. Understanding market trends and knowledge of the value of property is only part of the process. True success comes in the negotiation of the transaction between the buyer and seller and giving them all the real facts about their potential purchase or sale.

For 2013, I have even bigger goals ... to combine  first class traditional customer service, cutting edge real estate and internet technology and an aggressive marketing approach to help sell real estate and match the right buyers with the right properties.

Our team of real estate professionals has your interests at heart and strives to establish long-term relationships with our clients. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you!!

Stay connected with Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC
LIKE our Facebook page
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Pinterest



Gattermeir Davidson Real Estate, LLC


752 Bagnell Dam Blvd., Suite A
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Office | 573.365.1555
Fax | 573.365.1766
Mobile | 573.746.0133


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Home Buying Mistakes To Avoid

Lake of the Ozarks offers a Great Shopping Experience!!

Ozarks Amphitheater GRAND OPENING